Cookies are a tool used by Website servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors or users. It is simply a text file that some servers install during browsing and which allows them to know information such as: the place from which you access, the connection time, the device from which you access (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks and data regarding the user behaviour on the Internet. They do not provide references that allow to deduce the user's name and surname, they cannot read data on your hard drive, nor do they include viruses in computers. They cannot read the cookies installed on the user's hard drive from other servers.
Why are they important?
The website is accessible without the need for cookies being enabled, although if you disable them, it may not operate correctly. From a technical point of view, cookies allow websites to work more smoothly and adapted to user preferences, such as store the language, the currency of the country or detect the access device. They establish protection and security levels that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the website or its users. They allow media managers to know the statistical data collected in order to enhance their service quality and experience. They are used to optimize the ads we show users, offering those which best suit their interests.
Types of cookies used on the Website
The user browsing the Website may find cookies inserted directly by the owner, or cookies inserted by entities other than the owner, as detailed in the following sections:
(state the types of cookies used)
• Session Cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, i.e. they are active during the visit to the website and are therefore deleted from our computer when we close session.
• Permanent Cookies expire when they achieve their purpose or when they are deleted manually, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchasing process, customizations, or when logging in, so that you don't have to constantly enter a password.
According to the entity managing the computer or domain from where cookies are sent and which processes all the data collected, we can distinguish between own Cookies and third-party Cookies.
• Own Cookies: those cookies that are sent to the user's computer and are managed exclusively by us for the smooth functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to enhance the quality of our service and your user experience.
• Third-party Cookies: when the user interacts with the content of our website third-party cookies can also be established (for example, by clicking on buttons on social networks or watching videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a domain different from our website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse the above-mentioned websites.
Browsing this website implies that the following types of cookies may be installed:
Type of Cookie Description Examples of use
These cookies are used to enhance your browsing experience and optimize our website operation.
They store service settings so that you don't have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
Examples of use
- Audio or video player volume adjustment settings;
- Optimal video transmission speeds;
- Store the purchase made in a "shopping cart" in e-commerce services.
These cookies are used to store geolocation data on your computer or devices to offer you the most appropriate content and services.
Examples of use
- Contents adapted to the country, city, language, etc.
These cookies are created when registering or when you log onto of our websites. - You can remain logged in although you close the browser, so when you come back you will still be logged in unless you disconnect or close session;
- To access certain areas of our websites, for example, to take part in a contest.
ANALYTICAL These cookies collect information of your browsing experience on our websites in a completely anonymous way. - We can count the number of visitors to our website or the most-viewed content;
Examples of use
- We can know if the user logged in is new or is repeating a visit;
- That information can help us to improve browsing and offer you a better service.
ADVERTISING These cookies collect information on the ads displayed to each anonymous user on the websites. - Adjust advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting;
- Offer ads managed through third parties ("Ad-servers") that are displayed on the site in real time.