- (1) Any liability, loss, damage, costs and other expenses whatsoever (including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, any duties, taxes, imposts, levies, sanctions, penalties, storage costs, demurrage, etc.) arising out of the Company acting is accordance with the Customer’s instructions, or arising from any breach by the Customer of any warranty and/or obligation contained in the present General Terms and Conditions or from the negligence of the Customer;
- (2) Without prejudice to the above provision, any liability assumed or incurred by the Company, where, by reason of the Company’s carrying out the Customer’s instructions, or as a consequence of any act or omission of the Customer, the Company has become liable to any other party;
- (3) Any sum exceeding the Company’s limits of liability in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions;
- (4) Any claims of a general average nature that may be made on the Company.
- (1)After at least 21 days’ notice to the Customer –or, where the Customer cannot be traced and reasonable efforts have been made to contact any parties who may reasonably be supposed by the Company to have any interest in the goods, without any notice– the Company may sell or dispose of any goods which have been held by the Company for at least 60 days after the time they were placed at the Customer’s disposal;
- (2) Without prior notice, for any goods which have perished or deteriorated, or are in immediate prospect of doing so in a manner that has caused or may reasonably be expected to cause loss or damage to the Company, or third parties, or to contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
- i. Fault or neglect of the Customer or its authorised representative.
- ii. Defective, insufficient or non-existent packing, marks or stowing, provided that the Company was not responsible for performing such packing, marking or stowing. Likewise, the Company shall not be liable for the consequences of packaging when the Company cannot verify the goods’ content.
- iii. War, riots, civil commotions, insurrections, arrest or restraint of princes, rulers or people or seizure under legal process.
- iv. Strikes or lockouts or stoppage or restraint of labour from whatever cause.
- v. Damage due to nuclear energy.
- vi. Natural disasters.
- vii. Force majeure and act of God.
- viii. Theft.
- ix. Wastage in bulk of weight or any other loss or damage arising from inherent defect, quality or vice of the goods.
- x. Any other grounds for exemption provided for under the international conventions or other legal provisions in force.
LEGAL NOTICE - PRIVACY POLICE
Our commitment to compliance with regulations and legislation on the processing of information and the use of ICTs.
How and for what purpose cookies are collected on this website. Also, what is its usefulness. And how we treat the statistics we collect through this website.
Our commitment to law enforcement through a code of conduct and a model of preventing criminal risks and anti-corruption.